Some of our patients get implant-supported dentures for one of these reasons:
- They already have traditional dentures and have felt them slipping out when they chew or talk.
- They’re thinking of getting dentures but are worried that they won’t like to feel them resting on their gums.
- They need a smile makeover because of major tooth decay or a traumatic impact to their teeth.
Dental implants are often used to replace a single tooth. But if we were to insert an implant for every single tooth in a row, the cost would skyrocket. A system of denture implants can hold one appliance in place that replaces a whole row of teeth—and only use a few implants (often 4).
The All-on-4® treatment concept can reduce the time and money investment to fix teeth and give you a new, more confident smile. At our local dentist office in Sugar Land, we’re committed to dental care that will enhance both dental health and quality of life. Call us if you need a whole new smile.
What Are the Benefits of the All-on-4® Treatment Concept?
TheAll-on-4® treatment concept is perfect for patients who need to replace eight, ten, or more teeth at once, especially if they are not interested in standard dentures. This tooth implant process can offer them:
- Cost Efficiency: By only placing 4 teeth implants, prices are drastically reduced when compared to placing 8+ individual titanium tooth roots.
- A Stable Foundation: We place each tooth implant in a precisely-chosen spot in the jaw to create a strong foundation (like a four-legged table) for your dental appliance.
- A Shorter Process: It takes much less dental surgery time to make four small incisions and implant placements than to place 10. It also gives us more time to extract damaged teeth, when necessary. And it takes less recovery time.
- Easier Home Care: You’ll find it simple to brush and floss your teeth as you always have. You won’t have to take your teeth out every night and change your routine.
- Less Worry: If you get fixed dentures, you won’t worry that they’ll fall out or that you’ll lose them somewhere.
- Natural Appearance: A single row of even teeth in an appliance will look natural and attractive.
- Stronger Bone: A few well-placed implants will stimulate your jawbone to continue growing in those areas. Otherwise, jawbones gradually deteriorate when dentures merely rest on the gums.
- A Better Diet: With full-mouth dental implants, your dentures will be solidly anchored in place. You’ll be able to eat a variety of hard, crunchy, chewy, and sticky foods, giving your body good nutrition.
- Improved Speech: Implant dentures won’t move while you’re talking, which is a problem for some patients with traditional dentures.
With just a few dental implants, we can create a secure foundation for your teeth for the rest of your life. We can’t tell you how exciting it is for many patients when they first look in the mirror and see a great-looking new smile grinning back.
Is the All-on-4® Treatment Concept the Solution for You?
Your team at Aliana Family Dental will recommend the restorative dentistry option that makes the most sense for you. After we take dental x-rays, look over your dental and medical history, discuss your needs, and perform other dental services, we’ll discuss your options.
The All-on-4® treatment concept works very well for patients who need several decayed or damaged teeth replaced. Of course, if your teeth can be repaired—say, with crowns or fillings—we could recommend that. Those options may be faster and cheaper for you. However, if the teeth cannot be repaired, an All-on-4® treatment concept appliance can replace them quickly.
Some patients have struggled with missing, damaged, or unsightly teeth for a long time. You might be exhausted from seeing them in the mirror, wishing your teeth could look better. Plus, having strong, straight new teeth should improve your overall health and quality of life.
You might also want to avoid traditional dentures, if possible. You don’t want to take your teeth out and put them in a glass of cleaner. Permanent new teeth could be better for you.
Get Replacement Teeth Fast at Aliana Family Dental
With the All-on-4® treatment concept, we have an advanced tooth to fix teeth fast. And you can get a FREE consultation at Aliana Family Dental clinic in order to find out if you qualify, risk-free. We want to make this available to the patients who need it.
So, call and make an appointment with Dr. Baratta today. Whether we recommend this or another affordable dentistry option, we’ll help you complete your unique and beautiful smile.